CANSI Ontario is pleased to offer full course fee refunds over a period of two years to all youths who successfully complete a CANSI Ontario certification course.
To receive this scholarship the applicant also must:
- Be 16 to 21 years of age at the start of the course. (A proof of age will be verified during the course by its leader.)
- Reside in the province of Ontario at the start of the course.
- Write (in own words) and submit an application by no later than 2 weeks before the course starts - explaining why he/she should be awarded this scholarship.
- Write and submit a news item by no later than 4 weeks after the end of the course - describing his/her experience in the course.
- Submit both items by sending them to the CANSI Ontario board for approval. (See the Ontario Contact page for ways to contact the board directors.)
- The applicant will be notified before the course starts whether or not the application was approved.
- The course fees will be refunded over a period of 2 years: 60% in first year and 40% in second year - provided the applicant contributes to CANSI Ontario (such as by helping with communication and/or with running courses in Ontario).
- The funds will be sent towards the end of CANSI Ontario's fiscal year-end (April 30) to the address specified in the application letter.
CANSI Ontario Board